Frequently Asked Questions
HOW MUCH DOES A NEW ROOF COST?
The cost of a new roof will range depending on the materials used, the size of the roof, pitch of the roof, where you live, and building codes. The typical roof replacement costs $4700 to $10,400 in the U.S., with the average being $7,200. However, high end roofs can cost up to $30,000.
Asphalt shingle roof: $5,400 – $9,000 or $500/per square
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I REPLACE MY ROOF?
On average, a recommended roof replacement is based on the material:
- Composition shingles: 12 – 20 years
- Asphalt shingle: 15 – 30 years
- Wood shingles: 20 – 25 years
- Rubber roof: 30 – 50 years
- Metal roof: 50 – 75 years
- Slate roof: 70 – 200 years
- Wood or Cedar Shake roof: 30 – 40 years
These suggestions will vary based on the climate the roof to which the roof is exposed.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I REPLACE MY GUTTERS?
Typically gutters are replaced every 20 years. However, with proper care, gutters can last much longer.
How Do I Prevent Humidity and Mold Growth in My Home?
11 South Main Street
Cedarville, Ohio 45314